Saturday 14 April 2012

Three Conclusions About Myself...

Today, while biking and hiking around Denman Island, I came to three conclusions about myself.

They are:
1] I am really, really, really (and I mean really) afraid of snakes. I know, I know, I'm in Canada and they are tiny little harmless snakes but I still jump half a mile when I see one. Today I saw two and I'm glad there was no one around to watch me have a little freak out.

2] I am completely incapable of going for a slow leisurely walk, I must power walk everywhere. For this I blame my mum - she knows why :)

3] I believe I am the best version of myself when I am surrounded by nature. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy some aspects of cities but I find I end up being a big negative mess if I spend too long in a concrete jungle.

Anyhoo, thought I'd just share that and now I'll bore you with some pics of the dreadful scenery from todays trek and last nights sunset...





No comments:

Post a Comment